About Amir Gamer (Graphic Designer)

 Biography of Amir Gamer | About myself AMIR GAMER

I am Amir Hossein Mazaheri (Amir Gamer) ๐Ÿ™‚

My personality type: ENFJ - Hero


Img AMIR GAMER


I was born in Karaj, Iran, I was born on January 26, 2000 | 2000/12/25

I spent most of my life with the computer, I played a lot of games as a child and I love my third person style and scary

I have read many books and written several books about computers and education and I have written many articles about different types of games and I am one of the authors of the Horror Games Association website.

I have advised and guided a lot of people so far, I will answer anyone who has a question, and if you have any questions or problems in areas such as computers, games, graphics, art, life, etc., I will answer them.

I love the dark, but my mind is chocolate and I have colorful thoughts, and I am completely emotional and extrovert… I see and see the general characteristics of anime, and I play and spend all my time…

My personality type: ENFJ - Hero


My complete resume for 2020




Up to one of the best games in the world that are masterpieces in my opinion, respectively:


The Evil Within

Resident Evil

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Tomb Raider) & Shadow of the Tomb Raider

DMC - Devil May Cry

The Last of Us

God of War

Assassin’s Creed

Call of Duty

Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

the witcher 3 wild hunt

Dead Or Alive 6 - DOA

Genshin Impact

kena bridge of spirits

Spider-Man and All Marvel Game

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Mortal Kombat

GTA V - GTA SA - GTA VC

Silent Hill

Final Fantasy

God Hand - Ps2


I love my world ♥ and music

I am very interested in computer and art and I have a lot of expertise in computer and art, you can ask me any question you have.

My goal is to be a good teacher and to be able to teach all my abilities to others so that everyone can use my good experiences.

I hope I can and will take the time to make a whole tutorial video for everyone to use…

I can almost say that I have worked in computer and art (design and music) most of my life.


I will never be disappointed and I will do my best to be successful and I hope to achieve my dreams ∞ ∞

You can find the menu on social networks such as Telegram and Instagram with the idea of ​​AMIRXBOSX

I am very social and very aspectful, I have written a few books and read a lot of books, especially comics and philosophy, and I like a lot of anime, especially the April anime and Akame Ka Kiel…. I give advice, huh, huh, both life and education, and love and life issues…. In short, everyone is with me… My goal in writing my book was for people to understand life and love…

Indeed, from this link, you can download my special and romantic sentence book.

I listen to music 24 hours a day and most of the music I listen to is foreign because I say that all foreign music has a special meaning.

Most of the music I listen to is foreign and Latin, my favorite genres are classical, metal, rock and rap. My favorite singers:

Adele, Evanescence, Marilyn Manson, Twenty One Pilots, Avril Lavigne, Melanie Martinez, Skillet, Eminem, Linkin Park, Alan Walker




Pictures of Amir Hossein Mazaheri - Amir Gamer | Amir Gamer


Email: 20pic2000@gmail.com

Phone: 09221255798

Education: Student - Computer - Graphics

Place of study: Kashan

Occupation: Graphic Designer - Computer Engineer

Skills: Graphic Designer - Graphic Designer - Computer Engineer

YouTuber and gamer

Interests: Music - Music - Graphics - Anime - Game - Otaku ๐Ÿ™‚

Social Activities: Just Games (Video Games)

Favorite books: Sufi world - One hundred years alone - Art

Movies and series: Fringe - Anime Attack on Titan - All good anime and…

Music: Adele, Evanescence, Marilyn Manson, Twenty One Pilots, Avril Lavigne, Melanie Martinez, Skillet, Eminem, Linkin Park, Alan Walker

Favorite sports: cycling - volleyball - swimming







For any logo design or name design order, contact the following communication channels

Ways To Communicate With A Graphic Designer
AMIR GAMER







All payments are made only through digital currencies.
(Payment with all digital currencies and tokens)

Ways to communicate with Amir Gamer













✅ Do name design
✅ Dedicated logo design and name design
✅ Design the name by selecting the design
✅ Gaming design your name
✅ Cover and poster design is also done
✅ Instagram highlight page design
✅ And ...
✅ You can choose the design you want to design the same style with your name.
It does not matter how much the order is, you can pay as much as you want.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online payment page AMIR GAMER

Amir Gamer communication ways